[osg-users] Multipass shading, black texture coming out of the first pass

Tue Oct 16 03:13:20 PDT 2007

Hello all,

first I am sorry that I start a new thread, but I do not have the old
mail here that I can answer it. That thread refer to: [osg-users]
Multipassshading in OSG v1.2

I done a look in the source code from Christian, with that code I
tried to extend my shader for a static 2 pass shader.

That is the shader class is in the attachmend (Shader.cpp).
In the attachmend you will see the output (2Pass.JPG).
You just will see the the point (right upper corner) but not the live
video stream from the camera and the output from the discard shader.

I try to use osgart. The first texture, who the constructor gets and
put it to the first shader pass is the live picture. What I get out of
that pass I try to put in the second pass and than display it.

So maybe someone can help me!

Thanks Swen