[osg-users] how to find out which CameraMainpulator was used when having multiple views and manipulators

Tobias Münch muench.tobias at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 15 04:02:17 PDT 2007

Hello to all osg-users

I have an application with several parallel views on one scene. Each view
has it's own CameraManipulator (UfoManipulator). When one view is changed
through user interaction by the manipulator, it should also have an effect
on the other views. For realizing this, I need a feedback on each frame,
which of the installed CameraManipulators in the several views was used for
interaction. (Mostly the one manipulator is active on whose view the mouse
cursor is placed.) Afterwards I can get the matrix of this one
CameraManipulator and can calculate the influence on the other "inactive"
views and manipulators.

Is there allready a solution for this problem?

regards, Tobias