[osg-users] osg & gui solved!

Gerald Lindsly geraldlindsly at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 07:20:40 PDT 2007

I fixed the problem I was having embedding an osgViewer in a gui.  osg apparently does not save and restore the OpenGL context when it does its drawing, but rather assumes it is in its default state.  It does restore the state to the default except that (as far as I could tell) the OpenGL matrices are not restored to the default.  I added a beginExternalDraw() and endExternalDraw() to bracket the call to osgViewer::frame() which fixes things.
  Gerald