[osg-users] Reading and writing files

James Dickson james.dickson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 08:16:52 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have a quick question about reading and writing files using OSG. I have
read the tutorial about reading files, but I would like to be able to read
my own file format by maybe writing the necessary plugin. Could someone
point me in the direction of how I might be able to do this?

Secondly I want to be able to write to an alias wavefront .OBJ file. I
understand again from the reading files tutorial that a plugin for this
exists, but do I need to somehow specify that this plugin should be used?
Could someone maybe give a little example of writing to a file?

Thank you for any help,
James

--
James Dickson