[osg-users] osg & gui - reply to Adrian Egli

Gerald Lindsly geraldlindsly at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 06:54:25 PDT 2007

Hi Adrian,

  The code I posted is from a gui that I am trying to get to work with osg.  I have derived an OSGview class from the gui's Container class to show a 3D view as the background of the widget.  The gui works fine if I don't call osgViewer::frame(), but nothing will display on top of the 3D view if I do call frame().  The posted code does all the drawing for the gui, and I am hoping someone can tell me what needs to be fixed (perhaps some additional OpenGL attributes/states need to be set to a known condition?).

  Thanks for your enquiry,
  Gerald