[osg-users] Collar radius?

Garry Keltie garry.keltie at rmit.edu.au
Wed Oct 10 23:46:16 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have been trying to work out what the example osgdistortion is trying
to do with an overview to looking at doing warping to compensate for
multiple rotated cameras and curved/angled screens.

Part of the way through this investigation I read the thread on view
setup config files are in their early days of being looked at to find
that a lot of the osgdistorsion code has made its way into osgViewer::View

I'm still a way off fathoming how conceptually the implementation
matches the description of the various cameras but in the meantime can
anyone explain please, in the view config files, what:

the variable "collar radius" relates to?.
the numerical parameters after the variable, intensityMap represent?

Thanks

Garry

--
Garry Keltie