[osg-users] osg & gui

Gerald Lindsly geraldlindsly at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 08:38:51 PDT 2007

I am trying to use a gui library (guichan) with osg.

  I have derived an osgViewer widget from its Container class.
  The gui works fine when I don't invoke the viewer, but if I do, then I get the 3D view as the background of the widget but the children of the widget won't display on top of the view.

  I thought it had to do with osg not restoring the OpenGL state and I tried pushing everything at the start and popping it before the gui draw calls...  No luck.

  Can someone help me out here?  I have attached the relevant code that does all the drawing for the gui.

  Thanks,
  Gerald

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV.  Watch previews, get listings, and more!