[osg-users] Build Errors Mac OSX

Marcus Fritzen mfritzen at uni-koblenz.de
Tue Oct 9 06:29:13 PDT 2007

Hello,

I am really new to Mac OSX. I have never used XCode before. So i have
installed the Mac OSX binaries 2.0 from the website. I have set up a
new XCode project and so on. When I want to build the code i get the
error undefined symbols and this means everythings with osg. So I
guess the osg files were not found. I have watched the osg youtube
videos and there is a template described which unfortunatelly is not
included with the binaries or am i wrong? Any help is welcome.

--marcus