[osg-users] Geometry::getOrCreateVertexBufferObject() - bug?

Christian Muschick christian.muschick at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 03:44:18 PDT 2007

Hello!

While browsing the source I noticed this line in Geometry.cpp (line
1060, rev 7375):

if (!array->getVertexBufferObject()) vbo = array->getVertexBufferObject();

As far as I can see, there never is anything assigned to vbo but the
NULL pointer, so a new vertex buffer object is always created later in
the function. The same thing happens in getOrCreateElementBufferObject.

Could somebody familiar with what should happen take a look at this?

regards
cm