[osg-users] Win32 crash on exit

Serge Lages serge.lages at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 01:29:08 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I am having a problem with my application, it crashs on exit (WinXP, VS8
SP1, SVN head version).
To make it crash I have added this line :

osg::DisplaySettings::instance()->setCompileContextsHint(true);

It allows me to make sure my GLObjects are compiled using a PBuffer when
available with the DatabasePager. Another important thing is that I set my
application as SingleThreaded.
The error I am getting is the following (on exiting the application) :

R6025
- pure virtual function call

It happens when calling releaseContextImplementation(); (in
GraphicsContext.cpp line 527)
I don't understand the problem because both GraphicsWindowWin32 and
PixelBufferWin32 implements this method.

Any idea ? Thanks in advance !

--
Serge Lages
http://www.magrathea-engine.org