[osg-users] How do I get Terrapage (.txp) extents, not the bounding sphere?

Mark Hurry mark at dwork.com
Sun Oct 7 21:38:37 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have a routine that gets the size of a model, whether it is a building or
terrain. This works fine for OpenFlight models, but fails for terrapage.

On looking at the txp plugin I see that the size of the terrain is not set
in the usual way for models, but the values are available in TXPArchive
_extents. Is there a method of getting these values. I have seen that there
is a function called getExtents but how do I get access to it through the
plugin mechanism, as I assume that as there is no library file for the
plugin we don’t link to the dll when we compile.

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Mark

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:24 AM