[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph 2.2 Training: November, January

Bob Kuehne rpk at blue-newt.com
Sun Oct 7 19:08:34 PDT 2007

hi osg-ers,

hot on the heels of two successful training courses (one public, one
on-site
private), we're heading into our fall training schedule. on the radar at
this moment is the forthcoming Open Source Retreat early in november.
we've got a lot of stuff we're putting in on the docket for this five
day
intensive, with a heavy focus on what's new and great about osg 2.2.
we're
looking forward to this course!

--
Bob Kuehne and Paul Martz will co-instruct two week-long
comprehensive OSG

spots are available, so sign up early, and sign up often. we hope to
see you
in virginia in november. if you can't make november, there's also a
course
in rome, january 6-11, 2008. what could be nicer than pasta,
espresso, and
geekery in rome? :)

bob