[osg-users] OT_LIBRARY_STATIC not defined when building OSG 2.2.0 for static linking

Fredrik Orderud fredrik.orderud at idi.ntnu.no
Sun Oct 7 06:27:08 PDT 2007

Hi, I'm having a problem when compiling OSG 2.2.0 on Windows XP using Visual
Studio 2005 SP1 with both "DYNAMIC_OPENSCENEGRAPH" and "DYNAMIC_OPENTHREADS"
set to false to build OSG for static linking.

The preprocessor definition "OT_LIBRARY_STATIC" does not seem to be defined
in the project files (both openthreads, and osg projects) created by CMake.
I suspect this is caused by the CMakeLists.txt configuration files are
lacking something similar to the statements below:
--
IF   (DYNAMIC_OPENTHREADS)
    ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DOPENTHREADS_EXPORTS)

-Fredrik