[osg-users] Visual Studio 2005 Vista 64bit

maya leonard mayaleonard at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 09:52:03 PDT 2007

Hi osgers Has anyone succussfully compiled the svn version using Visual Studio 2005 on a 64bit machine?I have tried following the configuation manager steps outlined in the readme.txt file, but everytime I try to compile the libraries, some settings go back to the win32 values.  Any pointers greatly appreciatedMaya