[osg-users] Multisample problem

Panagiotis Papadakos papadako at csd.uoc.gr
Sat Oct 6 05:31:53 PDT 2007

Hi.

I want to add an option of using multisampling for my app. So I have setup
DisplaySettings with setNumMultiSamples(4). The user is able to
enable/disable multisampling as he feels in the app, by enabling/disabling
the GL_MULTISAMPLE_ARB in the root stateset. My problem now is that
initially I want to have multisampling disabled, which I can't figure out
how to do. I have tried setting GL_MULTISAMPLE_ARB OFF in the root
stateset, but this doesn't seem to help. Any ideas?

Thanks
         Panagiotis Papadakos