[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.1.15 dev version released

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:23:52 PDT 2007

Hi All,

The release I never intended to have to make, but here's another one
for safety sake, please test 2.1.15.

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads/DeveloperReleases

    * OpenSceneGraph-2.1.15, released on 3rd Octoberr 2007. Build and
minor runtime fixes. This will the last developer relese before 2.2
(due to be made Thursday 4th October) so please test thoroughly.

    source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.1.15.zip
    svn tag: svn co
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.1.15
OpenSceneGraph

My plan is to do no more than tag 2.2 tomorrow and let the community
go make some binaries.  At least that's what I'll be dreaming of, an
alternate reality where things just work as they supposed to.

The preliminary press release is up at:

  http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/News/Press/OSG2.2

Could you review/correct/make suggestions for this as well.

Thanks in advance for any final testing you can bring to bare,