[osg-users] Loss of Precision in .osg and .dae files

Martins Innus minnus at ccr.buffalo.edu
Wed Oct 3 13:21:33 PDT 2007

Hello,
	I was having trouble getting my models lined up when converting them to
collada or .osg format.  Attached are just the tops of the files from
doing a:

osgconv cow0.osg cow1.osg

You can see that the one element of "Matrix" loses precision.

Any thoughts on increasing the default precision for output of these
ascii formats?

I assume a change to osgDB::Output is required for .osg, but not sure
about collada.

This is under OSG 2.0, WinXP, although i didn't see any changes that
would affect this in svn.

Thanks

Martins