[osg-users] osgDotNet and Windows Forms

Gavin Pailing gavin.pailing at offsetservices.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 09:10:58 PDT 2007

Hi,

Have you made any progress with this as I think that I am having the same
problem?

I've been able to build osgDotNet generator and the wrappers and verify that
it is working using the same quad code which runs osgViewer full screen.  I
also followed Jason's example of using TAO to host osg content.  It appears
that the TAO control is working fine (assuming that a plain black background
is to be expected by default) but the OSG content does not appear.

These are my first efforts at using OSG so I apologise if I'm missing
anything obvious.

Regards,

Gavin