[osg-users] DatabasePager and targetNumOfRemovedChildPagedLODs

Serge Lages serge.lages at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 05:34:15 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,

I have a suggestion about the DatabasePager. Should it be possible to
configure the targetNumOfRemovedChildPagedLODs variable ?
You can find it line 837 (DatabasePager.cpp), and it's used to control the
max number of paged lod children to remove per update.

Line 840 it's always setted to 1 maximum, but I have made some tests and it
works much better in my app with greater values (to unload more quickly some
data).

That's why I would like to add get/set methods for this variable, and remove
the lines 836 to 840.
Any thoughts ?

--
Serge Lages