[osg-users] osgViewer::CompositeViewer using slave camera

filip.holm at kongsberg.com filip.holm at kongsberg.com
Wed Oct 3 01:34:55 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Has anyone tried to get slave cameras to render the master scenedata with CompositeViewer?
Using the Viewer it works perfect, but trying the same approach with CompositeViewer just shows a blank buffer.
I have attached a modified osgcompositeviewer example where the -4 argument shows the problem.

Any hints to what I'm doing wrong or where to start debugging is much appreciated.(osgViewer::View:addSlave() seems to be doing the right thing)

Thanks in advance,
Filip