[osg-users] Osg blocking on application exit...

neil.hughes at tesco.net neil.hughes at tesco.net
Wed Oct 3 01:11:15 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,

Sorry about that last email. I wasn't trying to "Dis" the OSG multithreading, my comment was in regards to the recent exchange about toggling textures on/off and changing threading modes of operation dynamically at run time. There seemed to be forum comments regarding some potential instability there, and I was merely highlighting this to one of my colleagues. Sorry if it came across as something else. To be totally frank about it, the email wasn't event mean't to go to the list, but I missed the recipient list when I replied to Chris. Doh!

Neil.