[osg-users] TexMat and Multitexturing

Christophe Medard christophe.medard at oktal.fr
Tue Oct 2 10:21:26 PDT 2007

Right, I didn't see the TexMat could be specified texture unit by texture unit, through Osg.StateSet.setTextureAttributeAndModes().
Until now, I did :

geode.getOrCreateStateSet().setAttributeAndModes(currentTexMatrix, (uint)Osg.StateAttribute.Values.ON);

but

geode.getOrCreateStateSet().setTextureAttributeAndModes(0, currentTexMatrix, (uint)Osg.StateAttribute.Values.ON);
geode.getOrCreateStateSet().setTextureAttributeAndModes(1, currentTexMatrix, (uint)Osg.StateAttribute.Values.ON);

is also valid, and allow to specify things for each texture channel. So please forget my question !
:}

Thanks.