[osg-users] GUI Events and Available Tutorial

Renan Mendes renanmzmendes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:22:52 PDT 2007

Hello, everyone.

      Newbie speaking again.
      I've got the new version of OSG (2.0), but I've had access only to the
old version's tutorial, found in
http://www.nps.navy.mil/cs/sullivan/osgtutorials/. As I went through the
"Keyboard Handler Class" and tried to implement some of the code available,
I found out that some of the methods mentioned in the tutorial do not belong
to a certain class they used to (others I couldn't even find in the
reference guide anymore). So, my question is: where can I read more on GUI
Events, Keyboard Handler and Mouse Selection in an up to date version of
OSG. (I have the OSG Quick Start Guide and it's been helping me, but I just
wanted some more sources to refer to when I don't understand the book
entirely).

            Thanks again,

                      Renan M Z Mendes