[osg-users] collada animation?

Abe Stephens abe at sci.utah.edu
Mon Oct 1 12:07:10 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,

Right now I'm interested in rigid body animation along pre-predefined
paths or based on constraints defined within the modeling tool.

For example: A vehicle animated along a path such that its wheels
rotate and steerable wheels turn.  In blender this type of animation
would consist of both "IPO curves" and animation "constraints".
Blender isn't a requirement, I'm just curious what the best tool
chain ending in OSG would be.

Thanks-
Abe