[osg-users] Call for feedback : glu.h does it contain _GLUfuncptr?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 09:20:21 PDT 2007

Hi All,

In tracking down a problem with build that exists on the CMake buiild
under OSX and I believe under certain Mingw (or perhaps Cyginw) setups
as well - it comes down to some glu.h defining the glu tesselator
callback in different ways.  This issue in past has resulted in hacks
to include/osg/GLU to try and choose the right form, alas this hasn't
proved full proof.  So onward we must go to find out what combination
might work...

I'd like you feedback, how is the glu tesselator callback defined on
your system, on my linux box I have /usr/include/GL/glu.h

/* Internal convenience typedefs */
typedef void (GLAPIENTRYP _GLUfuncptr)();

GLAPI void GLAPIENTRY gluNurbsCallback (GLUnurbs* nurb, GLenum which,
_GLUfuncptr CallBackFunc);

So what is the equivalent definition on your machine?  Please feel
free to copy and past the relevant sections.  The more platforms I can
get feedback on the better.