[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.1.13 dev version released

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 03:08:51 PDT 2007

Hi All,

I've just tagged OpeThreads-1.9.7 and OpenSceneGraph-2.2.13 in prep
for the up comming 2.2 release.  My aim is to get 2.2 out on Thursday
this week, so please hold back on new feature submissions, if you post
new feature development then I'll hold them over for post 2.2 - the
main push now must be to get things compiling and running well on all
platforms.

Details on this weeks 2.1.13 release:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads/DeveloperReleases

    * OpenSceneGraph-2.1.13, released on 1st Octoberr 2007. Main
changes this week were new OBJ and HDR writer support, supports for
Stats, Help, WindowSize and ThreadingHandlers in CompositeViewer, new
ViewerBase class that both Viewer and CompositeViewer subclass from.
Other changes include a rang of bug fixes and small feature tweaks.
This will be one of the last developer releases before 2.2 (due to be
made Thursday 4th October) so please test thoroughly.

    source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.1.13.zip
    svn tag: svn co
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.1.13
OpenSceneGraph

Please test on as many platforms as you can lay your hands on and
provide positive negative feedback.  I'll make a dev release regularly
this week as we converge to Thursday.

Many thanks in advanced,