[osg-users] (partially solved)Re: RTT and stereo (revisited)...

Mike Logan mlogan at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 16 15:59:43 PDT 2007

I don't disagree with any of that, but I don't think it fixes
  anything I want to do (besides I did all that already).

Maybe its constructive to ask the simple question:

Why  doesn't   the following command work?
	     osgprerender --stereo cessna.osg

In 1.2,  the left  eye (red cessna) is stuck and doesn't
  update, the right eye(blue) spins around.

In 2.x, the left eye (red cessna) doesn't even show up.

The waving flag is certainly in stereo and working fine.
  But the cessna  isn't stereo-ized in either version.

And my claim is that adding a second CameraNode(1.2)
  or Camera(2.x)  with masking, or whatever, won't help.

I won't harass you anymore since I'm not a "paying"
  customer  8-)       Just wanted to explain my thinking.

ml